PHP Classes

how can i add unlimited tasks to gantt chart

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Gantt charts in PDF  >  All threads  >  how can i add unlimited tasks to...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:how can i add unlimited tasks to...
Summary:how can i add unlimited tasks to gantt chart
Author:Subramaniam Sahoo
Date:2014-03-05 08:47:18
Update:2014-03-05 15:28:00

1. how can i add unlimited tasks to...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Subramaniam Sahoo Subramaniam Sahoo - 2014-03-05 08:47:18
how can i add unlimited tasks to gantt chart?

2. Re: how can i add unlimited tasks to...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alexander Selifonov Alexander Selifonov - 2014-03-05 09:52:22 - In reply to message 1 from Subramaniam Sahoo
If You mean automatic page splitting for big task amount, it's not supported for now. I think all tasks that don't fit in one page, will be just invisible.

"Horizontal" splitting is possible (TimeLine split on a few pages), but only by manual setting ranges for every "fragment".

3. Re: how can i add unlimited tasks to...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Subramaniam Sahoo Subramaniam Sahoo - 2014-03-05 12:58:54 - In reply to message 2 from Alexander Selifonov
thanks for your quick replay.can you tell me a workaround or something because i had used this in a project and now mentioned issue is creating problem.

4. Re: how can i add unlimited tasks to...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alexander Selifonov Alexander Selifonov - 2014-03-05 15:28:00 - In reply to message 3 from Subramaniam Sahoo
I can suggest following workaround:

When You detect how many tasks fit on one page with desired font sizes (for example, it is 20), You have to rewrite your code: split all your tasks to a number of lists (20 tasks per list). And create separated gantt chart with each list.

Later You can somehow "merge" them into one big PDF.