PHP Classes

OAuth Garmin

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP OAuth Library  >  All threads  >  OAuth Garmin  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:OAuth Garmin
Summary:OAuth Garmin
Author:Andrea
Date:2021-07-19 11:49:58

1 - 10   11 - 17  

11. Re: OAuth Garmin   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Andrea Andrea - 2021-08-03 06:54:48 - In reply to message 7 from Manuel Lemos
Buenos días,
Lamento insistir, pero si pudieras ayudarme te lo agradecería muchísimo.
Un saludo

12. Re: OAuth Garmin   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2021-08-03 10:41:10 - In reply to message 11 from Andrea
Hello Andrea, sorry for not feedback. Several tasks with great priority related to the PHP Classes site business I manage have appeared, and I could not look into this.

Although I cannot promise I will try to look again next weekend. Can you wait until then?

13. Re: OAuth Garmin   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2021-08-09 02:57:55 - In reply to message 11 from Andrea
Hello Andrea,

I have finally looked into this. I tried using the Garmin OAuth server type by setting the class server variable to 'Garmin'.

It redirected me to a dialog page in the Garmin Connect Test site but it did not accept my user name and password for some reason.

I also could not find the page where I can manage the application that I created in the past.

Do you know the URL of the where I can see the applications that created in the past?

Anyway, I have applied to a new developer account and I am waiting for their approval.

Meanwhile did you try to access the API using the 'Garmin' server type instead of 'Garmin2Legged' ?

14. Re: OAuth Garmin   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Andrea Andrea - 2021-08-12 10:29:09 - In reply to message 13 from Manuel Lemos
Buenos días Manuel,
Muchas gracias por atenderme y disculpa la demora en la respuesta, he estado unos días fuera de la oficina.
Te acabo de escribir un mensaje por privado
Muchas gracias,
Un saludo

15. Re: OAuth Garmin   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2021-08-12 22:15:59 - In reply to message 14 from Andrea
Hello Andrea,

I did not yet received your message. Can you tell me where did you send the message what was the subject?

16. Re: OAuth Garmin   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2021-08-13 03:13:08 - In reply to message 14 from Andrea
OK, I just saw and replied to your message. Can you confirm if you received my reply?

17. Re: OAuth Garmin   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Andrea Andrea - 2021-08-13 07:55:09 - In reply to message 16 from Manuel Lemos
Hello Manuel,
Yes!
I contacted you by email.
Thanks a lot!

1 - 10   11 - 17