PHP Classes

PDF error

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Report  >  All threads  >  PDF error  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:PDF error
Summary:not a PDF or corrupeted file
Author:Pedro
Date:2012-12-06 19:56:33
Update:2013-11-22 03:22:59

1. PDF error   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Pedro Pedro - 2012-12-06 19:56:33
Hi there!!
When i'm trying to export to PDF, i actually get the PDF file but when i open it with a pdf reader i get error messages such as "format error" or "not a PDF or corrupted file", how can i get it to work?

Thanks!!!

2. Re: PDF error   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of verni verni - 2012-12-14 11:17:56 - In reply to message 1 from Pedro
Try to open that file in some text editor and if you see some HTML code then you need to add exit(); after you do $R->render('PDF');

Script should do this automatically, but i will check, maybe there is some bug

3. Re: PDF error   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of verni verni - 2012-12-16 16:21:25 - In reply to message 2 from verni
Please note that this class wont work with latest PHPExcel lib, you need 1.7.6 version.

4. Re: PDF error   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of arron wall arron wall - 2013-11-22 03:22:59 - In reply to message 1 from Pedro
Hi, Hhave you found your way out? As for myself, I have only tried to export to PDF files and manipulate PDF files using the free trial package of another PDF manager:
yiigo.com/guides/csharp/how-to-proc ...
I am considering to employ its official condition. You can also google it and select one whose way of processing is simple and fast to help you with the related work. Remember to check its free trial package first if possible. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
Arron