PHP Classes

Errors

Recommend this page to a friend!

QR code generator  >  All threads  >  Errors  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Errors
Summary:WiFi and Bookmark
Author:Terry Woody
Date:2012-02-03 15:11:23
Update:2012-02-03 20:53:32

1. Errors   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Terry Woody Terry Woody - 2012-02-03 15:11:23
Loving your work Artus! Hope all is well for you and the family.

Testing the qr code setup and get errors:

1) WiFi: Get a cap "S" before the SSID that is entered. Not sure if class should note which is SSID and which is password. Get this error on WEP and WAP.

2) Bookmark: No matter what is entered. I get "mebkm: TITLE:;URL:;;

Thanks for fixing the URL function.

2. Re: Errors   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Arturs Sosins Arturs Sosins - 2012-02-03 15:54:49 - In reply to message 1 from Terry Woody
Hello, I'm fine, thank you ;)

Well it seems you're right, some of standards have changed since I created this class, almost 2 years ago. I will go through all options (hopefully tonight) and check if nothing else have changed and then update the class.

3. Re: Errors   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Terry Woody Terry Woody - 2012-02-03 16:04:58 - In reply to message 2 from Arturs Sosins
That is what I figured. Things are always changing:)

Been using in a classroom and the kids are having a ball with your QR Code class!

Thanks much

4. Re: Errors   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Arturs Sosins Arturs Sosins - 2012-02-03 19:43:29 - In reply to message 3 from Terry Woody
I've updated class and example files.

It seems that bookmark is only available for specifci devices, because syntax seems to be ok.

nttdocomo.co.jp/english/service/dev ...

It also depends how QR reader softare interprets it.

And I've fixed Wifi QR, but I don't have android right near me to test it. Hopefully, it should work.

Please let me know, if I could be in any more use ;)

5. Re: Errors   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Terry Woody Terry Woody - 2012-02-03 20:53:32 - In reply to message 4 from Arturs Sosins
Thanks!

I tired the wifi and works great. Will have to wait on the bookmark until class tomorrow to have it tested.

Appreciate the help.