PHP Classes

Its seem like the idea from CakePHP.

Recommend this page to a friend!

Active Relational Record  >  All threads  >  Its seem like the idea from CakePHP.  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Its seem like the idea from CakePHP.
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:felix chua
Date:2008-03-30 01:11:11
Update:2008-04-07 01:38:07

felix chua rated this package as follows:

Utility: Sufficient
Consistency: Sufficient

1. Its seem like the idea from CakePHP.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of felix chua felix chua - 2008-03-30 01:11:11
Its seem like the idea from CakePHP.
I have been study the code, anyway, the implementation of this class is easy. :)

2. Re: Its seem like the idea from CakePHP.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Shaikh Sonny Aman Shaikh Sonny Aman - 2008-03-30 04:00:12 - In reply to message 1 from felix chua
Dear Mr. Felix,
Its my pleasure you studied my code and my honor that you post this comment... you may be surprised knowing that how it inspired me ! :)

Yea, the implementation is very easy. But I never used cake php ! I never even downloaded it too!! I just tried prado and ci.

I am basically a java/jsp developer, then a.net developer. I have taken php seriously not before too long, till I am working with Hasin Hayder.

I think activerecord concepts are almost similar accross the platforms. May be I am creating the wheels again, but I like to learn :)

Finally,, I am almost done with the initial version of my own framework with php :P

Please try that and will appreciate your comment.

Thanks.

3. Re: Its seem like the idea from CakePHP.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of felix chua felix chua - 2008-04-04 05:39:16 - In reply to message 2 from Shaikh Sonny Aman
Hi Shaikh

by the way... i have tried this package. its good, frankly.

im looking forward for ur framework, as im develop my own too. i hope i could learn more from u to improve my framework.

well i don have "highlighted" profile in development, as previously i don use even any framework to develop systems. its my time to learn from u if u don mind.

4. Re: Its seem like the idea from CakePHP.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Shaikh Sonny Aman Shaikh Sonny Aman - 2008-04-04 06:03:43 - In reply to message 3 from felix chua
Hey felix,
I believe our profession needs mutual helps and collaboration to learn and to excel !
Don't you get bothered too if I ask any help from you.

Best wishes.

btw, my framework is going to be a very simple one aimed for novices like me.
I will post you the link when i will give it barely enough shape and upload somewhere.
Thank you !

and where i can have your fw ?

5. Re: Its seem like the idea from CakePHP.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of felix chua felix chua - 2008-04-07 01:38:07 - In reply to message 4 from Shaikh Sonny Aman
Hi

felix_ck@hotmail.com

Thanks anyway for sharing :)